Thursday, February 21, 2013

Onsie Twosie

My baby girl turned one year old recently and she's got a ton of "onsies" that don't fit any more.  Luckily, she's pretty slim so it's just the length that doesn't fit.  Some of them are way too cute to get rid of so I've decided to make them into shirts instead.  Being the non-seamstress that I am I have to make my sewing projects as quick and easy as possible.  I love that onsies are made out of basic t-shirt material and when you cut them you don't have to seam the edges because they won't fray.  So I basically cut off the bottom of the onsie and added a trim.  Notice the cute little pink pleated trim that I didn't have to pleat myself...LOVE!  Anyway, I know the shirt won't fit her too long but at least I'll get a couple more months out of it.  Easy Breezy...five minutes tops!




No comments:

Post a Comment